R2R Members Child Diagnosed with Cancer (Let's HELP!)

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Braydon and his family are in our thoughts and prayers. Donation sent.

-M&T

coralkiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much to Rev. and the R2R community for coming together to stand next to us in this battle!
Brayden is doing well and is in good spirits. We've gotten back the results from the initial bone marrow
tests and they are negative! There are a couple of other tests they still want to perform next week and
I will keep you all posted on his progress. We will be holding a prayer gathering on Sunday @7:30pm
central time. Community Baptist Church 3015 Bellshire Village Dr. Suite 118 Spring Hill, Tn. 37174.
Anyone who can show is asked to be there otherwise please pray along with us where ever
you are. Last I checked you can pray unison with us from afar and our Mighty God will still honor that!

Glory to God in ALL things!

Carl

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donation sent. Our prayers are with your son and your family. God bless!!

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is wonderful about the test results. I will be thinking about all of you and praying. Thank you for the update!
Thank you so much to Rev. and the R2R community for coming together to stand next to us in this battle!
Brayden is doing well and is in good spirits. We've gotten back the results from the initial bone marrow
tests and they are negative! There are a couple of other tests they still want to perform next week and
I will keep you all posted on his progress. We will be holding a prayer gathering on Sunday @7:30pm
central time. Community Baptist Church 3015 Bellshire Village Dr. Suite 118 Spring Hill, Tn. 37174.
Anyone who can show is asked to be there otherwise please pray along with us where ever
you are. Last I checked you can pray unison with us from afar and our Mighty God will still honor that!

Glory to God in ALL things!

Carl

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev, thank you for setting this up!

Carl, donation sent. Positive thoughts and vibes as well.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
M@ry Ruth and I send our prayers, positive vibes, and the love of our God to you. Cancer is no stranger to us and it can be beat! Donation sent. :thumb:

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bunp....come on guys...let's show a fellow reefer how we take care of each other.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes yes yes!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donation Sent...despite that Dodgers hat, hehehehe...from a die hard SF Giants fan :D. Brayden take care, hang tough, and remember that thoughts are powerful...think only good thoughts no matter what is going on around you...stay positive!!! Only good is happening no matter the appearance!!

coralkiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brayden is in good spirits today. When people ask me how he is doing I tell them "better than the rest of us" :)
Although it appears theres a long road ahead of us its so comforting to know we aren't traveling alone. The love and
support we have received during this time has helped us more than any of you will ever know. We are so grateful,
humbled and blessed!

Brayden went in for a few more tests today. He goes in for some more testing tomorrow and will be getting his stitches
out. We'll probably find out when they plan on installing his port and starting his chemo and radiation therapy pretty soon.

I gave in to the temptation to google the side effects of chemo and radiation therapy. Eesh. What a mistake!
If anyone has any advice on how to limit the side effects of the chemo we'd love to hear them!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Carl

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got this Brayden!!!! Be strong buddy!!! Donation sent

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 71 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back