R2R Nano Aquarium Makeover! WIN prizes including the NEW Tunze 6020 pump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neddog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm almost embarrassed to send a photo, as I haven't started yet...Yep, I'm a rookie. Until I have a better idea of what I'm doing, I've been "playing" with fake stuff...A seahorse, a piece of coral, and some "real" shells. I can't wait to begin! image.jpg

I would be happy to help you get started. Its not as involved as you might think I'll message you when I get home from work. And maybe you can start to get that tank cycled!

Ksterling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be happy to help you get started. Its not as involved as you might think I'll message you when I get home from work. And maybe you can start to get that tank cycled!
Thank you, neddog! I have been biding my time, waiting to get back into our local shop for more information, but am disabled and it is about 20 miles from me, so arranging transportation has not been easy. I want to do it right, that's why I haven't started yet! It's difficult, when you don't even know what questions to ask. And then there's people like the guy with the quote below your original response...He could learn a thing or two from you...Your support is So appreciated! I've been trying to "educate myself" like crazy...That's why I'm here.

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My nano again last pic was not setup.

Attachments

• 1406184001282.jpg
    1406184001282.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 287

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty. It's being used as my qt soon as it cycles. my son will clean the glass for hours. The boat serves as a sand holder / hiding spot for my wrasse... I hope. Lol.

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used to have a biocube. Lost in our house fire. Would love to do it again if I ever get enough money.

Looked similar to this.
image.jpg

NVTE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Current 22 Gallon

Post in Facebook Wall.

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, neddog! I have been biding my time, waiting to get back into our local shop for more information, but am disabled and it is about 20 miles from me, so arranging transportation has not been easy. I want to do it right, that's why I haven't started yet! It's difficult, when you don't even know what questions to ask. And then there's people like the guy with the quote below your original response...He could learn a thing or two from you...Your support is So appreciated! I've been trying to "educate myself" like crazy...That's why I'm here.
Let me know also bud. We all start somewhere and I cant stand the people that forget where they came from everyone is new at some point. When you get it cycled let me know I have some frags I will send your way.

gotscreensprinting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
28 Gallon Nano Cube with MiniMax All In One Nano Reactor made by aqua gadget,Mini Artica Chiller,Rio Aqua Pump/Powerhead,Coralife Titanium Ground probe,and some chemicals,etc Fish are as follows 1 pair Clown Fish,1Coral Beauty Angel,3 Blue Chromis,1 Fiji Puffer,1 Valentini Puffer,7 anemone need help finding out which ones they are and 1 hard coral also dont kno what it is.We also have a full cleanup crew of 1 african blue hermit crab,4 hermit crabs,3 snails,2 cleaner shrimp. My clown fish do not swim in the anemone.
IMAG2104.jpg
IMAG2108.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG2103.jpg
    IMAG2103.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 263
  • IMAG2111.jpg
    IMAG2111.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 290
  • IMAG2151.jpg
    IMAG2151.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

crazyaquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 18gallon Just 6 months old not changed water and its in simple light...

Attachments

• 20140623_134532.jpg
    20140623_134532.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 243

WallEyes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20g Tall, 4 month old, mixed reef, also trying to revive various coral from a friend! Peninsula tank at the end of my couch, working out great so far

IMG_2090.jpg
IMG_2085.jpg
IMG_2088.jpg

Gardy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
here is the 16 gallon bowfront I setup for my 6 year old daughter. She said this makeover would "turn her tank big and beautiful" as a lesson to all. Get your kids involved as much as you can. She is already doing water changes with me, and religiously scrubs the glass with the mag float daily. And soon will help me learn about water parameters. Good luck in the contest everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.0%
Back