R2R Secret Santa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke4Life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It's funny that I was just thinking this yesterday. I joined right after Christmas, so I wasn't sure if this was a thing or not lol
 
I think it's awesome that something that my office does is a secret card exchange and that works out really well too with the Secret Santa. Just putting it out there
 
I'm in!

My Christmas lights are still up. my hoa hates me. :)
yeah I'm in the same boat because we have to put ours up in mid-september because we usually get snow in mid-october and then you can't get on the roof to put them on after that
 
I used to live in tf and if. I do not miss those winters!

yeah I'm in the same boat because we have to put ours up in mid-september because we usually get snow in mid-october and then you can't get on the roof to put them on after that
 
Like that ideal ... more of a lil' box of goodies instead of coral (which might be an issue if something happens or hard for those to do if they have never shipped a coral ... like me)!
I also like that idea better than anything alive because there's some of us people that don't even have our tanks up and running yet or were still cycling our Rock
 
Why not have two categories, one for people who want to do dry goods and another category for live goods
People can certainly add live goods to their wish list and if their secret santa comfortable with sending then that is great.
Since I am unsure of how big this is going to get, I would rather not try and manager 2 but I am only the co-helper here if @Duke4Life thinks we should have 2, I will do my best to help him.
 
Why not have two categories, one for people who want to do dry goods and another category for live goods
I was actually thinking live goods at first but realized not everyone has experience shipping. Since this is the first year we've done it over here I'd prefer 2 keep it simple so we can see what type of interest we have. But if you participate and would like 2 send something live that will be up to you. I started working on a mini questionaire last night.
 
I'm in, but must admit I'd be a little nervous doing live as I Have NO experience, but if I can figure out a HOB protein skimmer and some help from you all I'll do my best.:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new