R2R Sticker and AquaForest Sticker

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
2,365
Reaction score
5,049
Location
Orlando, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone out there have a sticker of either they’d be willing to part with? I got a new laptop and need a new R2R sticker. I’m also looking for an AF sticker if anyone has or knows where I can get one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new