Rachel’s Reef Photography Vault

rachelsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
199
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s start with an oldie but a goodie! o_O
44C1456B-AC22-47F1-A281-B9D522DFD82F.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Pictures are amazing! One day I’ll get a legit camera, for now iPhone XR it is lol.
 

Attachments

  • 81AD72A4-5B09-4DD2-BA3E-8DB6E6FFED1B.jpeg
    81AD72A4-5B09-4DD2-BA3E-8DB6E6FFED1B.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 139
  • 5BE5BFA8-FA7F-4F0C-8D96-8C3AF29AB8FE.jpeg
    5BE5BFA8-FA7F-4F0C-8D96-8C3AF29AB8FE.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 54814756-FA98-4689-8BF3-C5E0B9A12AFE.jpeg
    54814756-FA98-4689-8BF3-C5E0B9A12AFE.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 102

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new