• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radeon XR15 g4 pro

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Here you go
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1493.jpeg
    IMG_1493.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1492.jpeg
    IMG_1492.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 94
Just took it down from tank and here are more pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1499.jpeg
    IMG_1499.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1498.jpeg
    IMG_1498.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1497.jpeg
    IMG_1497.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 65

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new