Radiata Lionfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ships
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ships

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2018
Messages
87
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After much thought, i decided that i want to get a Radiata over a Russell's lionfish. I know lions will eat anything they can fit in their mouths. What would be something that would be big enough not to get eaten by the Radiata? Big enough not to get ewten, but nothing overly large either.
 
essentially no damsels (including clowns), gobies, firefish, or dottybacks. Tangs, angels, and groupers would do fine. Most dwarf angels should be fine as long as you get them big enough. Butterfly fish would be pretty good in a tank since they aren't small enough to get eaten but dont get massive like some angels or groupers. A foxface would be good as well
 
Thanks!
 
Got another question. I see that they can clme from different locations, do they look the same regardless of where they are from? I see places like Africa, Sri Lanka, Tahiti and Indonesia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new