• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion g5 and tunze 6095

Item Price
100-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Someguyfromsc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2023
Messages
52
Reaction score
48
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Radion g5 xr30 blue and tunze 6095 . Radion has never ran over 40% asking $350 shipped for the radion and $100 shipped for the tunze.... radion sold !

20250524_180710.jpg 20250524_180728.jpg 20250524_180738.jpg 20250524_180744.jpg
 
Last edited:
i will take the xr30 for asking if its still available. just pm me payment details.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new