Radion G5 Blue Schedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Volcom6981

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is your 1500 gallon tank now using G6 blues? If so is the 1500 gallon template for mobius updated for the blues? Thanks

Volcom6981

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot, sorry about that, I didn't respond in a timely fashion.

If it isn't blue enough, you can always go into the mobius app and fix each point to bring up the intensity of the blues / violet to get the colors you are looking for. We hope to add another template for straight up blues (with a little daylight peak, but we haven't gotten there quite yet).

Hope that helps.

Chris
Just wondering if you are using any of the G5/G6 blues yet on any of your more sps dominant tanks. If so did you update the mobius app with the schedule, if not can you share them with us. Thanks.

kennylee1808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are good thanks! And never a bother! We are always here to help.

Keep in mind though that every reef tank is different and the best way to with trial and error. The most important thing is the corals and how they react to the lighting.

1) 12" is fine as if you go up to high quite a bit of the light will be lost as the light spreads out.

2) Our templates will work well for you. I would go with the 100 gallon mixed reef. The overall intensity should work for your needs as the lights are about the same height. You might need to lower the intensity just a bit as you have the XR-15's as well.

3) Cường độ tổng thể được nhúng vào mẫu đó, vì vậy tôi sẽ không làm phiền nó quá nhiều. Những đèn này rất mạnh và bạn có thể dễ dàng nấu chín san hô của mình. Nếu có bất cứ điều gì và như tôi đã đề cập ở trên, tôi sẽ giảm cường độ ngay từ đầu, để san hô có thể thích nghi với lịch chiếu sáng mới.

4) Cá nhân tôi thực sự thích bộ khuếch tán. Nó pha trộn các phổ tốt hơn nhiều so với không có nó.

5) Có, bạn hoàn toàn nên làm cho san hô của mình thích nghi với mẫu mới trong ít nhất một tuần. Đừng bỏ qua từ cái này sang cái khác trừ khi bạn chỉ lấy mẫu chúng.

Tôi hy vọng điều này sẽ giúp và chúc may mắn!

Chris
Hello chris. Look forward to the help. I watched a video of you guys using g6 xr30 blue for a 1500G system. i am also using 8xr30 for my 300G system, hanging in 2 rows of lights at 9 inch height. Looking forward to receiving your new template. thanks a lot

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back