• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion g5 blues

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 Radion G5 Xr15 Blues. I bought the new back in February. They have been on tank for 4 months now. I'm swapping over to Orpheks. Asking
350 each.
Only PayPal

Eric Jacalne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my payment refunded and the seller posted SOLD! As you can see, I’m the first one who send an pm and payment. The seller did not response on my pm’s and found out the funds are refunded. Not good

Mikeht11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my payment refunded and the seller posted SOLD! As you can see, I’m the first one who send an pm and payment. The seller did not response on my pm’s and found out the funds are refunded. Not good
Actually we have no idea if you were the first one to send a pm. Just because you posted first does not mean that you sent a “private message “ before someone else. Some people purchase items without making a public post.

OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I apologize for my lack of communication. You were not the first to send me a PM I sent you my PayPal and another buyer my PayPal. The other buyer paid first. I refunded your money. As soon as I seen that payment was sent.

Back