Radion G5 control button lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben.QLD2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ben.QLD2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
286
Reaction score
241
Location
Queensland
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm posting this here to maybe get the attention of somebody at Ecotech. I used the feedback 'Feature Ideas' part of mobius but it hasn't gone anywhere -

I would like there to be an option to deactivate the blue indicator lights on the buttons on the top of the radion units, just like the controllers for vortechs and vectras can be dimmed. The lights are quite bright in an otherwise dark room at night time.

Anyone else have a similar wish?

Thanks,

Ben.
 
I'm posting this here to maybe get the attention of somebody at Ecotech. I used the feedback 'Feature Ideas' part of mobius but it hasn't gone anywhere -

I would like there to be an option to deactivate the blue indicator lights on the buttons on the top of the radion units, just like the controllers for vortechs and vectras can be dimmed. The lights are quite bright in an otherwise dark room at night time.

Anyone else have a similar wish?

Thanks,

Ben.
This is going to sound odd, but could you put tape over the indicator lights to dim them down? Black electrical tape (black vinyl) would make them invisible.
 
I totally could do that, and have thought of it, but I also thought a $1200 (AUD) light should have a programming option.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new