• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion g5 xr30 pro

goggs29

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
578
Reaction score
186
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1 radion g5 pro xr30 run at 40 percent, it does have the cracked cover that doesnt affect performance and can be orderd through ecotech if needed. manufacture date of feb 24 2020, im giving up on sps so 1 radion and 4 t5 are plenty for my zoas and lps. 665.00 shipped to lower 48

20210328_121823.jpg 20210328_121806.jpg 20210328_121958.jpg 20210328_122513.jpg 20210328_122456.jpg
 
Considering selling both of my g5s the other one is also has same manufacturers Date with slight cracking on cover. New price 640.00 shipped each or 1,220.00 for both shipped. No mounting hardware as they are mounted in a t5 hybrid. I'm going to try the new kessil ap9x
 
I've been seeing a lot of people selling the g5 xr30's. Any particular reason why you're selling? Also seen people say they prefer the g4s
 
I have had g4 and g5 and in my opinion the g5 are better with no discoball effects and better coverage. I have 2 g5 pro and 4t5s and I'm not going to lean more towards lps and basically my t5s could grow them so the g5s are overkill for my particular needs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new