• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion gen 4 pro for gen 3 pro

coldcheese

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
56
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to trade a gen 4 pro for gen 3 pro I got both from my lfs that they had picked up from someone needing money and I got them to support my new 90 gallon build but really would like to run two of them same if someone is interested let me know I have the gen4 running on a 32 bio cube at the moment at 25% let me know Thanks,
IMG_0102.JPG
 
Wanting to trade a gen 4 pro for gen 3 pro I got both from my lfs that they had picked up from someone needing money and I got them to support my new 90 gallon build but really would like to run two of them same if someone is interested let me know I have the gen4 running on a 32 bio cube at the moment at 25% let me know Thanks,
IMG_0102.JPG
PM sent
 
Update this is a XR30 gen 4 pro also may trade for two gen3 xr 15’s as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new