Radion gen 4 pro stopped working rqndomly

  • Thread starter Thread starter nbd13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nbd13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
652
Reaction score
317
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I came home today and I have 3 radion gen 4 pros connected to apex via WXM. I’ve had them for about 3 years. Never an issue after setup.

Today I come home and the middle radion is off. No clue what’s going on?

The lights on top of the Radion are a orange/pink color and similar in color to the other 2 radions.

Help please!
 
Ok so I’m logged into ecosmart:

B48F8188-4EBA-464C-AC02-FD5631492FF6.jpeg

29C10FDB-7D12-4673-ACB9-8415AD3E09FB.jpeg


What does this mean:

“clock power”

you can see Light 2 say NO and light 3 says YES

Light 1 says YES as well.

Is this the problem? Is the light bad? Or how do I fix it?
 
You should call ETM. They don't monitor this forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new