• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion Gen 4 XR30 with diffuser and RMS mount

Item Price
315
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tanksfishtank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
609
Reaction score
156
Location
Iowa
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gen 4 XR 30 radion with light diffuser. Used but good condition. Asking $315 for light alone or $390 with the RMS mount. Prices are shipped.

IMG_2425.jpeg IMG_2426.jpeg IMG_2419.jpeg IMG_2421.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Would you sell just the mount?
 
do you possibly have the manufacturer date?
 
I looked all over it including taking cover off and I don’t see it anywhere. I don’t have the original box anymore either unfortunately.
 
Easy way to check is to download the app and go to update legacy devices and it should appear if it has an RF module, very simple and doesn't take long, then you can get a good idea of if its a regular xr30 or a pro and base your price off of that, also RF modules are still available if you call ecotech, just FYI
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new