Radion settings and cell phone pics

Yep, I miss my radions for taking photos... it's so much nicer than trying to fix the white balance on your phone. Do you have reef link? If so, you should be able to easily adjust the individual color channels (especially blues) until what you see on your phone looks like what you see in real life... I'd also reduce the overall intensity to reduce the glare. It looks "dim" but shows up much better on the phone.
 
Yep, I miss my radions for taking photos... it's so much nicer than trying to fix the white balance on your phone. Do you have reef link? If so, you should be able to easily adjust the individual color channels (especially blues) until what you see on your phone looks like what you see in real life... I'd also reduce the overall intensity to reduce the glare. It looks "dim" but shows up much better on the phone.
so lower intensity and take out blue. Anyone have a saved setting?
 
I don't sorry, I liked to fiddle with it so I just did it manually each time. Now that I switched back to T5, I have to deal with blue photos...
 
Rather than adjusting my lights, I just clip one of these to my phone. Makes the image much closer to what my eye sees. :)
 
ON EcoSmart Live -- Adjust the spectrum slider. Take a couple photos at 10k, then 10.5k, then 11k, etc etc. Find the range that looks good with your camera. I think most people get good pictures in the 10k-14k range depending on phone.
 
ON EcoSmart Live -- Adjust the spectrum slider. Take a couple photos at 10k, then 10.5k, then 11k, etc etc. Find the range that looks good with your camera. I think most people get good pictures in the 10k-14k range depending on phone.
Ty sir
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new