Radion settings and cell phone pics

ngoodermuth

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I miss my radions for taking photos... it's so much nicer than trying to fix the white balance on your phone. Do you have reef link? If so, you should be able to easily adjust the individual color channels (especially blues) until what you see on your phone looks like what you see in real life... I'd also reduce the overall intensity to reduce the glare. It looks "dim" but shows up much better on the phone.

OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I miss my radions for taking photos... it's so much nicer than trying to fix the white balance on your phone. Do you have reef link? If so, you should be able to easily adjust the individual color channels (especially blues) until what you see on your phone looks like what you see in real life... I'd also reduce the overall intensity to reduce the glare. It looks "dim" but shows up much better on the phone.
so lower intensity and take out blue. Anyone have a saved setting?

ngoodermuth

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't sorry, I liked to fiddle with it so I just did it manually each time. Now that I switched back to T5, I have to deal with blue photos...

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rather than adjusting my lights, I just clip one of these to my phone. Makes the image much closer to what my eye sees. :)

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ON EcoSmart Live -- Adjust the spectrum slider. Take a couple photos at 10k, then 10.5k, then 11k, etc etc. Find the range that looks good with your camera. I think most people get good pictures in the 10k-14k range depending on phone.

OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ON EcoSmart Live -- Adjust the spectrum slider. Take a couple photos at 10k, then 10.5k, then 11k, etc etc. Find the range that looks good with your camera. I think most people get good pictures in the 10k-14k range depending on phone.
Ty sir

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back