• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion, wave controller, tunze ATO, mp40wqd

Item Price
35-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

msreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
185
Reaction score
38
Location
Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location, Gonzales,La 70737
1x aqua UV 15w with new spare bulb and mounting clips $sold shipped

Tunze 5017 ATO $130 shipped

3x Mp40 WQD with Mobius(( 2 left))
all have brand new power supplies $265 each shipped

3x Radion gen 4 pro xr15 $235 shipped each
1x Hydor smart wave controller $32 shipped
1x Milwaukee salinity meter $sold shipped
Ai director $sold shipped.
FB_IMG_1752562134364.jpg FB_IMG_1752562143163.jpg FB_IMG_1752562167654.jpg

FB_IMG_1752562214720.jpg FB_IMG_1752562207380.jpg FB_IMG_1752562719177.jpg FB_IMG_1752561976429.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just updated with pic of salinity meter, didn't realize it was missing
 
Ai director and Milwaukee salinity meter are sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new