Radion xr 30 g5 pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter james0311
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

james0311

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I take the light apart to clean dust build up on the fan blades as precaution aside from cleaning the screen off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new