Radion XR15 Blue G6

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kremis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
1,126
Location
San Mateo, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new radion xr15 blue g6. 400 Shipped venmo goods and services. Local pickup sf bay area for 350 cash/zelle/normal venmo. We didnt end up using this light. Tested and works as it should.


1789769186831-jpeg.4551767
Screenshot 2026-09-18 at 3.06.56 PM.png




1789769186831.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new