• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR15 Blue Gen6 with RMS Mount and Diffuser-Georgia-Will Ship-$550

Item Price
$550
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This light is way to much for my nano, so I am going back to a Kessil with a lens. Its a couple weeks old and run at 35%.

Comes with light, mount, diffuser, shade.

IMG_0843.jpeg

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This light is way to much for my nano, so I am going back to a Kessil with a lens. Its a couple weeks old and run at 35%.

Comes with light, mount, diffuser, shade.

IMG_0843.jpeg
I was looking into these lights for a nano I'm putting together. Can you elaborate on why it's "too much" light? Even at lower settings?

OP
OP
WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking into these lights for a nano I'm putting together. Can you elaborate on why it's "too much" light? Even at lower settings?
These could easily light a 90 cube. For my waterbox 25 peninsula, those new super wide lens were awful. There was so much over spill, and it’s not pleasant while sitting down watching tv with a direct line of sight to so many blue diodes.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back