• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR15 G4 PRO - will ship

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RKSREEF

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Messages
94
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my radion G4 Xr15 PRO with difusser & mount.

I bought the radion used. I’m the second owner. The light is sold. The reason I’m seeking is because I bought a xr30 g4.

Just send me a text if you want it for fast reply. I can ship any day but Sunday. Will ship priority mail for 2/3 day delivery ( usps can delay ).

Text 917- 618- NINE 3 FIVE 3

IMG_5439.jpeg IMG_5441.jpeg IMG_5438.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new