Radion XR15 G5 Blue

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jolson10

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
43
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 3 Radion XR15 G5 Blue. I have been running them at ~50% since purchase.

Like most I would like to sell them all together. Prices below include shipping and insurance within the US.

Price for each: $250

Price all 3: $700

MFG Dates: 08/2021, 08/2021, 05/2021
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
A couple photos:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1590.jpeg
    IMG_1590.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1585.jpeg
    IMG_1585.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 91
Selling 3 Radion XR15 Blue. I have been running them at ~50% since purchase.

Like most I would like to sell them all together. Prices below include shipping and insurance within the US.

Price for each: $250

Price all 3: $700

MFG Dates: 08/2021, 08/2021, 05/2021
Would you do 600 for all 3
 
Selling 3 Radion XR15 Blue. I have been running them at ~50% since purchase.

Like most I would like to sell them all together. Prices below include shipping and insurance within the US.

Price for each: $250

Price all 3: $700

MFG Dates: 08/2021, 08/2021, 05/2021
What generation are your radions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new