• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion xr15 g5 or g6

karamreef117

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
304
Reaction score
78
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all!
Looking to buy radion g5 or g6 xr15 shipped. No preference of blue or pro.

Thank you!
 
I have a pair of xr15 gen 5 pro available with diffusers
 
Hello all!
Looking to buy radion g5 or g6 xr15 shipped. No preference of blue or pro.

Thank you!
You find some yet..
if not I have a pair of blues with the rails
Let me know
 
I have a XR15 blue with a RMS mount, $350 shipped

20260430_205503_E72755E3-B582-4C20-8395-319FD17586A5.png

20260430_205504_CC42EFA9-18B6-4DF3-81CA-1E49962EB936.png

20260430_205504_14BB0614-6588-4C8C-8708-681742F3881C.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new