Radion xr15 gen 4 settings

Raem Lopez

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the best settings for radions to take photos. I can get great pics out of my galaxy s7 with my hydras but can't get a the details with the radions .
 
What are the best settings for radions to take photos. I can get great pics out of my galaxy s7 with my hydras but can't get a the details with the radions .

I usually go with 12k and 40 to 50% intensity; from there, a minor white balance tweek will usually get me close to what I see in the tank
 
I usually go with 12k and 40 to 50% intensity; from there, a minor white balance tweek will usually get me close to what I see in the tank
Thanks! I'll try that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new