Radion XR15 Pro Gen 4 PAR testing data

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndrewNS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AndrewNS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Location
Halifax, Nova Scotia
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I used to reference a BRS you tube video with the PAR testing data at various water depths for the gen 4 ecotech radion XR15 pro. I can't seem to find the video anymore.
Any chance you would have a link?

Thanks
Andrew :)
 
Hello

I used to reference a BRS you tube video with the PAR testing data at various water depths for the gen 4 ecotech radion XR15 pro. I can't seem to find the video anymore.
Any chance you would have a link?

Thanks
Andrew :)

Was it this one?

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new