radion xr15 without reeflink set up help

mcpeachy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have advice or a really good video on how to upload my template i got from world wide corals? echotech wasn't available when i tried calling today. i do not have a reeflink. i was searching youtube for someone that would have such a video and no one seemed to have one on using a template without reeflink (or two separate videos explaining each).

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can do it from Ecosmart live. Google that and you should be good to go. Keep in mind, you will need a USB cable to upload the program directly from your computer via Ecosmart live

OP
OP
mcpeachy

mcpeachy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can do it from Ecosmart live. Google that and you should be good to go. Keep in mind, you will need a USB cable to upload the program directly from your computer via Ecosmart live
i have already uploaded the program. i already have the cable. the problem is, i dont understand how to have this preset program from world wide corals that they emailed me, work! i need a good tutorial.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s so special about the wwc template? Can you upload it here for me to see? If it’s emailed save it to your drive then attach it here.

As stated above, you’ll need to create an account on ecosmart live then download the ecosmart manager program. Once you’ve done that plug
Your light into your laptop and it will walk you through the programming. There’s an option to upload a custom program once you start programming your light.

I’d like to see the wwc template as I just setup a frag tank tonight with an xr15 pro and put the coral lab template on it.

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s so special about the wwc template? Can you upload it here for me to see? If it’s emailed save it to your drive then attach it here.

As stated above, you’ll need to create an account on ecosmart live then download the ecosmart manager program. Once you’ve done that plug
Your light into your laptop and it will walk you through the programming. There’s an option to upload a custom program once you start programming your light.

I’d like to see the wwc template as I just setup a frag tank tonight with an xr15 pro and put the coral lab template on it.

It’s just a modified AB+ settings with a longer photoperiod.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have already uploaded the program. i already have the cable. the problem is, i dont understand how to have this preset program from world wide corals that they emailed me, work! i need a good tutorial.

go to profiles, import, then click the file they sent you. Then upload it to your device.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back