Radion xr30 g4 face plate

  • Thread starter Thread starter cwwallis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cwwallis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2024
Messages
153
Reaction score
85
Location
Gulfport
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I need 2 xr30 g4 face plates somebody knows somebody who talked to somebody 39 years that has them. Help a reefer out guys
 
I need two face plates for xr30 g4 pros
I got that it was the rest of it that got me confused . To me it looked like you were waiting for someone who was from 39 years ago who was waiting for someone who might have known some one to answer you !
 
I got that it was the rest of it that got me confused . To me it looked like you were waiting for someone who was from 39 years ago who was waiting for someone who might have known some one to answer you !
No I don’t have the face plate for a xr30 g4 pro . Maybe someone out there might have one !
 
I got that it was the rest of it that got me confused . To me it looked like you were waiting for someone who was from 39 years ago who was waiting for someone who might have known some one to answer you !
lol that’s exactly what I was trying to say……nah I was just tring be funny
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new