• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion xr30 g4

Memoreefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2018
Messages
561
Reaction score
125
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 gently used radion xr30 g4 non pro for sale.

Asking for $850 shipped for both or $450 shipped each.

I do not have the hanging eyelet.

Power supply included (some people seem to ask for that)

Thank you.
 
What is its condition and can you post some picture? Please. I know you say xr30 G4 but just wanna make sure if it is.
 
These are in good condition. All leds are working.
12.jpg
IMG_3045.JPG
 
$800 shipped!
 
Wish I could afford one of these since I just dropped my light in my tank.
 
I get paid $300 tomorrow
 
Mentioning if you'd take a high five as payment. I may be interested in one though. What are the manufacture dates?
haha lol. I'll take one from Robert Downey Jr.
I am not sure of the manufacture date but I bought them in Jan of 2018
 
how long you have those 2lights
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new