• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR30 G5 Blue

Item Price
480
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
2,104
Reaction score
607
Location
Celina,TX
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling like new Radion XR30 G5 Blue used only for few months at 15% intensity.

Asking 480$ pickup in Edison NJ 08820.

Have diffuser too will throw in for 20$.
 
Good afternoon! is shipping possible? how can I buy a lamp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new