Radion XR30 G6 PRO

Item Price
825
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Gungo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
814
Reaction score
399
Location
MIA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello,

Have two Ecotech Marine Radion XR30 G6 PRO for sale, brand new in box, manufacturing date 2026.

Asking $825 each or $1600 for both shipped.

Paypal Goods and Services only.
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Still avalable
 
Bump!
 
Bump!
 
SOLD
 
Last edited:
bump!
 
Hello,

Have two Ecotech Marine Radion XR30 G6 PRO for sale, brand new in box, manufacturing date 2026.

Asking $825 each or $1600 for both shipped.

Paypal Goods and Services only.
Where are you located
 
Still available
 
Bump!
 
Last edited:
bump!
 
bump
 
Pending
 
Pic as requested.

1781300115805.png
 
Buyer backed out. Still available.
 
Bump. Still have these.
 
bump :)
 
SOLD
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new