Radion xr30 mount for T5 addition

gregrock68

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2024
Messages
420
Reaction score
343
Location
Haymarket
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is anyone aware of a company that might make a mount to combine a Radion xr30 with T5 actinic bulbs? I know aquatic life makes a housing but I don't think it would work in combination due to the size of the radion. I am even thinking about finding someone who could 3d print a mount. Thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new