Radium - 400watt 20k

Bubblewood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
262
Reaction score
22
Location
Madison,WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some input on the long term life span on these bulbs. I'm currently using 250watt 20k Ushio bulbs and switching over these Radium's. I'm using a electronic Galaxy ballast. Let's hear what your guys thoughts are.
Thanks!
 
do not run them with the Luxcore ballasts..... they will not be near 20k at all. As soon as i can afford it i am swapping over to a new ballast brand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new