Radium Supplements

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrSkumfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MrSkumfrog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
106
Reaction score
82
Location
Landstuhl Germany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im currently running 10k 250w with 2blue+ and 2actinics for T5 supplementation. I'm going to change my 10ks over to Radiums in another month or two. My question... I'll probably change my T5s too. What would you recommend? I would think that the Blue+ would add only more blue. What are you using for T5s?
 
I'm running my 150w radium with 2 blue+ bulbs and I honestly love the look. I thought it was gonna be too blue, but imo it's a great balance. Hope this helps.
 
I ran actinics for a year and recently switched to blue+ and both were great looking with the radiums.
 
I run giesemann bulbs with radiums. 2 actinic blue 2 super actinic. Next bulb change I am gonna replace 1 of the super actinic with a super purple to see how pinks and reds respond to it. They are kinda of dull now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new