Radiums with T5 for SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter kuansreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kuansreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2013
Messages
847
Reaction score
60
Location
Texas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I have a 60" Cebu Sun metal halide fixture by Hamilton. I am using 3, 250W radiums bulbs and 4 T5 bulbs. What T5 bulbs would you recommend for SPS 30"-deep tank? I like a bit blue look so I am considering 4 80Watt T5 True Super Actinic 420NM Bulbs by Hamilton. I am also considering ATI bulbs. Which 4 of ATI should I choose and stick with Hamilton bulbs? I appreciate any suggestions!
 
I'm a huge fan of the ATI Blue plus. Actinic would be fine though either of those will add plenty of blue. But as Jackson said the blue plus puts out a ton of PAR if that's what you want to supplement. Radium and T5 will be a great combo either way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new