Raider Tank

A couple more

CF454162-781A-4754-96A5-9241C3AACF51.jpeg 8B45EFBC-CC09-45E5-9692-D69824A7E7C2.jpeg
 
Working on the bones for my Son’s Innovative Marine 30g ext tank stand in the 100 plus degrees today. It will be complete with doors. DYI 20g sump. Will post more pics to completion.

BAAAAC8A-4997-411C-8716-0F529ED75CAF.jpeg 41808083-D4F1-4BD7-8BD7-9A9328211CB9.jpeg 79F0A424-1937-4156-8C56-2600D14DC726.jpeg BDC33734-27E7-42B1-BDF2-41DD41F3E9FC.jpeg 59DC898C-58E5-4528-B259-2F90671ECB31.jpeg 666E504C-EC9E-4111-9878-507CD224726A.jpeg E29C57EF-30B6-41D0-B41F-1CE2C3717F4E.jpeg 18A29ACF-0136-41D1-B4C4-E03FFCF9F455.jpeg A4B6516B-B7EC-420E-8598-767BC8035583.jpeg C66CC4AE-8B69-4EB5-8694-C6873951687D.jpeg FA721F2F-D78E-421D-A25B-FE20D6432E65.jpeg F22D323A-9E15-49C8-9FDE-D82E1FB97BA1.jpeg 7E613019-54CC-47BF-A373-FE7D8BAAF413.jpeg 4FC71FC3-E34F-49AD-B7C3-E88C353BFA78.jpeg 87374BA8-7B85-4A58-87B9-F8EF46EB3C82.jpeg F8F03E7D-AA06-4887-8D99-3A731AACEC93.jpeg A7D2C3CF-17CE-4B3C-9DAD-B1275202A4E3.jpeg D49FFF74-B4E2-4462-A744-B76F8C4F9D33.jpeg 2782FE7D-DBD7-4681-918F-D829982DD324.jpeg 50A8DE67-BFAF-4C5F-A0F7-C004D14873F5.jpeg 5CAB7812-AF5D-4325-9B30-AD3DDF3DB7A2.jpeg 147CB029-4593-4D3F-8E2E-116DC27163AE.jpeg 63C17DD5-613F-40E7-A013-D6EBC3B9A678.jpeg
 
Some final sanding then paint and I can hang the doors on the 30 gallon stand I built for my son.
 
Working on the 180 build. Thinking I’m gonna make it a peninsula tank. Gonna have questions you all!
41F030E2-E6B3-48FB-8601-1040375ECBC4.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new