Raidum Cebu Sun!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2014
Messages
276
Reaction score
119
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received a 2 x 250watt 3 ft Radium Cebu sun fixture and It is a thing of beauty! It is built like a tank!! The 2 M80 ballast that came where we'll worth the wait! There extreamly quite for a magnetic ballast, the reflectors are nice as well with no crimps and unusual bends' do seamed nicely. I appreciate Dave from Hamilton for working with me, there great and friendly people over there, customer service was top notch when I had any questions,'or kept bugging them when the ballast would arrive. I would highly recommend this unit to anyone! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.
 
Dave is a great guy to work with! I'm loving my new Hamilton fixture too. Would highly recommend giving them a call with any questions. Very helpful.
 
I really like these. They are high on my list.

I do have a question though.

What is the power consumption like on these? Thanks
 
Put it this way, it was the best move I ever made in the lighting world. You will not regret it!
 
I am looking at this fixture in 72" for a 7' tank. I was leaning toward radium 250 in 20k. What T5 would you recommend with them?
 
I have yet to Play with the t5
Combo but I'm looking at 3 ati blue and 1 purple.
 
Love my cebu and agree Dave is the best! :cool:

This might help with bulb combos. I've attempted to get the color balance corrected as close as possible to real life...

i-HfvBpv8-L.jpg

i-nBtnVcv-L.jpg

i-8SMLxx2-L.jpg

i-RHWm4FH-L.jpg


i-tLkKXKG-L.jpg
 
Awsome Dennis! That really helps out, I like that led strip, got to find one that is 36 in.
 
Very nice. I think I may be sold on this fixture. What are your lighting schedules? This will be my first go at MH . I started out LED and have never been really happy. Running LED T5 combo on my frag tank and like better.
 
Would these be sufficient for a 84" 24" 16" tank? Where did you purchase also? Not trying to hijack thread BTW.LOL
 
No sweat man, they come in a 72 inch which I think would work. Look them up on Hamilton lightings web site, and call them if you have any questions. You will more then likely talk to Dave @ Hamilton.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new