rain rain go away,come back again another day !

  • Thread starter Thread starter cracker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
7,163
Reaction score
16,191
Location
north east Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks ,it's been raining everyday for over 2 weeks now ! I just checked out the local dopler radar & all I see is another huge orange & yellow& green blob reaching across the entire state coming from the south. Can't do anything. I'm trying to think of any tank related something I haven't done ,nope. got a water change for this eve but that won't take long. I'm a lazy bachelor & even my house is all nice & clean no laundry or dishes to do.all Iv'w been doing for the last 2 weeks is hangout here & watch tv.
I'm dying of boredom here ! Ok now I feel a little better. ;Wacky
 
lol...sounds like winter here in Vancouver, except we sometimes go 4 weeks with nothing but rain, I know how you feel, gets old quick. We are in the nice weather portion of the year now, so haven't had rain for a couple of weeks.
 
Send it up to Vermont...things are dry and HOT here now, low 80's. I want to plant the garden but want mother nature to moisten the soil first. All my rain barrels are dry right now.
 
I'll take some rain too, it's raining now but I love the rain!
 
Rainy days are lazy days, so I love them! :p
 
It’s raining here in Michigan as well. Can’t beat the cool 66 degree days.
 
Not stop rain here in PA as well. Power was out for 10 hours today. Thank goodness for my generator!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new