Rainbow Acans

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
So I slightly over spent on corals recently, so I thought I would offer some of these to locals before I put them up for sale on the livestock forum. Price is $25 per polyp and I have quite a few of these available, so 5-6 polyp frags shouldn't be a problem. It's the one in the middle of the pic (focal point). Just shoot me a PM or a text fivesixseven-eightsevensixzero.

Thanks for lookin! Try not to drool on the keyboard.:tongue:

attachment.php

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how many heads on the one in the middle of the picture? I would be intrestered in that one. Buddy

Last edited:
OP
OP
Spongie

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like 5, but since the 5th is pretty small, I'll call it 4 polyps. Do you want to come by and get it or would you rather I meet you somewhere?

OP
OP
Spongie

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have quite a few more Gladfelter, so unless I have a huge run in them, I should be able to save you a few.

Joker79

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice rainbows!!! Glws sir!!! If I had the funds I would buy them all up! Just sayin!!!

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
from what I understand, fragging just one can be difficult at times. If you get get one cut off in a way that it's not going to get damaged, do that for me. If not, make it two.

OP
OP
Spongie

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Joker!

Engloid I will see what I can do. If there is a single polyp in a place that is easy to cut I will do it. If not I will let you know.

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seth,I have to go to Atlanta tonight my wifes sisters husband passed and the deal is tomorrow.Be back Sunday night,so if you get a sale on it before I get back in touch with you go ahead and sell,thats what its all about,but if you have it I'll get then ok.

OP
OP
Spongie

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ship?

Im interested in the 4 polyps.

I can ship but I am offering to locals first as shipping is expensive and time consuming. If I still have some left next week (probably around Wed) I will PM you. The one in the pic is spoken for by Ole Man, but I have several others from the same colony. I can do more than 4 polyps also if you are wanting more. I have a couple other varieties as well, but I couldn't seem to get a good pic of them yesterday. I'll try again today.

OP
OP
Spongie

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seth,I have to go to Atlanta tonight my wifes sisters husband passed and the deal is tomorrow.Be back Sunday night,so if you get a sale on it before I get back in touch with you go ahead and sell,thats what its all about,but if you have it I'll get then ok.

No worries Buddy. Sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences sir. I work Sunday but I should be home around 7. If that will work for you great, if not we can arrange another time. Take care.

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Seth.I was packing so I couldn't get right back to ya,Probley will be late when I get in, have to take my Mother-In-Law back to Athens,Tn. But I will TX you and will hook up,thanks again bro.Got your # at the last meeting.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Joker!

Engloid I will see what I can do. If there is a single polyp in a place that is easy to cut I will do it. If not I will let you know.

Either will do...I trust your judgement as to whether uou can safely cut one . just let me know when and where to get it.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can ship but I am offering to locals first as shipping is expensive and time consuming. If I still have some left next week (probably around Wed) I will PM you. The one in the pic is spoken for by Ole Man, but I have several others from the same colony. I can do more than 4 polyps also if you are wanting more. I have a couple other varieties as well, but I couldn't seem to get a good pic of them yesterday. I'll try again today.

Sure. Pls send PM when you think you can ship and we can talk. Thx

OP
OP
Spongie

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gladfelter I have to see if I can cut a single polyp for Engloid tomorrow (it may have to be a double, but that's neither here nor there). I will see if I can cut you a couple as well. I will PM you tomorrow after I cut them.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back