Rainbow and raja chalice

Vincent100

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
1,820
Location
Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
Was just wondering if anyone else from the UK has any rainbow chalice or the raja

Would love to see pictures if you have them

MVIMG_20180907_190549.jpg


IMG_20180908_170206.jpg


MVIMG_20180908_170300.jpg


IMG_20180907_083256.jpg
 
Thanks DS
They a pretty hard to come by in the UK and when they do come up for sale the prices are sky high ;Nailbiting
 
@DSC reef
You reckon the green one is raja , was sold it as JF raja ....what you reckon , looking Abit pale in the pic as it had only just gone in the tank after being sent in the post from another country

IMG_20180908_170739.jpg
 
I knew it was you V as soon as I read the title. Glad you've got some of these as when I learn what they are and how to keep them.......

I'll be your friend forever ha ha.

Agree @DSC reef ;)

A.
 
Hi Vincent there stunning I also live in Kent and was wondering where you found such beauty’s. I have one from aac in Essex.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new