Rainbow and rose bubble tip

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2016
Messages
208
Reaction score
41
Location
Waterford
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are all the same nem ..... looking for opinions on rose or rainbow.. . Blue pic taken with orange filter . Thanks

885D9407-5357-4C92-937A-0C2633858E02.jpeg 3B1DFE84-AA88-4FDD-905B-194FA3F965A7.jpeg 9B0F087C-712F-4209-AEC4-0FE7B82B52C6.jpeg E64A2F34-EAFF-449E-8779-640DC70744F7.jpeg C9CF7277-AA29-443C-9100-A318C714C085.jpeg
 
Thanks for the response ... I thought I made it obvious but maybe I didn’t lol ..... in your opinion is this a rose bubble tip or rainbow . It was told told it is a rose bubble tip but after a little digging I think it’s a rainbow but wanted to get some opinions. The picture under blue light isn’t normally what it looks like that was a filter on the picture so it’s more of a red color.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new