• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow BTAs

Dr. Bull

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 6 of these guys ready to go. They are all natural splits and around 4-6 inches in diameter. Asking $60.00 each. Local pickup or shipping available. Please PM for a shipping quote via FedEx to your zip. I can provide more pictures upon request.

This image was taken under a Radion XR30 using the CoralLab LPS/Soft profile at 60% power 6 inches above the water line in a 40 gallon breeder.

IMG_20191126_062337.jpg

chriss1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Upstate NY, and live in the country.
I'm in the middle of an upgrade anyway probably won't be done for about 2-4ish weeks but if for some odd reason you have one left I'll 100% take one then

OP
OP
Dr. Bull

Dr. Bull

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have more, I have about 20 attached to rocks in a 75 gallon tank. The six that I currently have were preped for an upcoming frag swap that I am unable to attend now due to travel restrictions (work related). They have all been sitting in anenome cups ready to be easily removed when the time came. PM me when your ready, and I will get one out to you.

Lurch72

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order with confidence. Great seller. Next day shipping, Pics do not do these nems justice. Also bought a few frags, every thing was very well packaged and he threw in a freebie.

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my anemone and assorted frags today. Was impressed with the coloration of the frags and anemone, and the size of the frags as well. Great seller and the order was very well packaged! I'm surprised these are still here, someone buy them :D

Andy2202

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 6 of these guys ready to go. They are all natural splits and around 4-6 inches in diameter. Asking $60.00 each. Local pickup or shipping available. Please PM for a shipping quote via FedEx to your zip. I can provide more pictures upon request.

This image was taken under a Radion XR30 using the CoralLab LPS/Soft profile at 60% power 6 inches above the water line in a 40 gallon breeder.

IMG_20191126_062337.jpg
Are they still available?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Back