- Joined
- Sep 12, 2021
- Messages
- 324
- Reaction score
- 121
- Location
- Ohio
- What state or country do you live in
- Ohio
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Avon. About 30 minutes outside of ClevelandWhere are you located in Ohio?
RBTA is rainbow bubble tip anemone which is what I am selling. I do have a smaller one. Not aggressive towards anything in our tank. Can’t guarantee it for yours.I’d like to get 1. Smallest size available if you still have them. Won’t but all because I want some space for other stuff. I could also give you an RBTA anenome 3 in not aggressive. I want to add a bigger one in. They’re bro aggressive right? Pm me please. Or emai: [email protected]
I am in Moreland hills area.
Got it. How big is it? Approximately.RBTA is rainbow bubble tip anemone which is what I am selling. I do have a smaller one. Not aggressive towards anything in our tank. Can’t guarantee it for yours.
I have 7. Our smallest is about 4”. They grow fast, not really anyway to control them or stunt their growth.Got it. How big is it? Approximately.