• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Bullseye Fungia Plate Coral

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Experience the breathtaking symphony of colors beneath the waves with the Rainbow Bullseye Fungia Plate Coral. This captivating coral is a kaleidoscope of vibrant reds, oranges, blues, and greens, creating a mesmerizing display that will transport your aquarium to a world of aquatic wonder. Imagine gazing into a coral canvas bursting with a riot of colors. The Rainbow Bullseye Fungia Plate Coral is a living masterpiece, where fiery reds intertwine with cheerful oranges, while bold blues dance alongside lush greens. It's a dazzling showcase of nature's artistic prowess that will leave you awe-inspired. Just like a radiant rainbow, this coral will infuse your aquatic realm with a burst of vibrant energy. Each polyp is a vivid bullseye, drawing you in with its magnetic charm. Watch as the colors ebb and flow, creating an ever-changing spectacle that evokes a sense of wonder and awe.

The Rainbow Bullseye Fungia Plate Coral is not just a feast for the eyes; it's a gateway to an underwater paradise. As it unfurls its vibrant tentacles, it transforms your aquarium into a haven of vibrant life. Whether you're a seasoned aquarist or a beginner, this coral is a joy to care for, thriving in the right environment and rewarding you with its radiant beauty. Make a bold statement and become the envy of fellow hobbyists as the Rainbow Bullseye Fungia Plate Coral takes center stage in your underwater sanctuary. Let its vibrant hues become a conversation starter, a testament to your exquisite taste and passion for the extraordinary.

Immerse yourself in the mesmerizing world of colors with the Rainbow Bullseye Fungia Plate Coral. It's an invitation to a captivating underwater spectacle, where nature's palette comes alive in a symphony of reds, oranges, blues, and greens. Discover the magic that awaits as you witness this coral's radiant beauty unfold before your eyes. Unleash the full spectrum of underwater allure in your aquarium and let the Rainbow Bullseye Fungia Plate Coral become the crowning jewel of your marine masterpiece.

February2023FungiaPlateAP06.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 108 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.5%
Back