Rainbow chalice is it me or

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still love this post, and I think it says a lot. From this thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/la...-260-gal-eye-candy-thread-19.html#post1401451

Group Photo!!! Left Cb flaming bugatti, Right is gonzo's MCM, bottom right CB rainbow crush, Bottom left is JF sweet tooth, center is Jersey Devil!!

IMG_4516_zpsd623be0f.jpg

There might be a difference when many are frags, but it you actually grow a colony...

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i can see slight differences in shades of color. But they still have they same color pattern red to orange and blue to green. Unless you have a few if them next to each other you would not be able to tell. If you some how did a mixup with your frags you could not tell which was which. Kinda like all squirrels look like but this one is a brighter grey with a bushier tail. But i still want one of them.

I would be inclined to disagree with this statement. You can see major differences in that photo. Seems as if the Jellybean and CB Rainbowcrush might be from the same colony, but the rest are very different.

OP
OP
Tab28

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be inclined to disagree with this statement. You can see major differences in that photo. Seems as if the Jellybean and CB Rainbowcrush might be from the same colony, but the rest are very different.

I will disagree with your disagree. Every single frag have a shade a blue which turns to green at rim and shade of red which turns to yellow/orange at rim. Hard to tell with eyes since many will have different color eyes on same frag. But all are the same color scheme just at different shades of the same color. Without having one next to the other to compare a shade of red, you can not tell them apart. This is the new purple hybrid watermelon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tab28

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To lob all rainbows in one category is ignorant. I've seen the fuego and crush look completely different in different tanks. Lighting husbandry, parameters...etc...basics...if this isn't understood one shouldn't waste money on rainbows.

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have them side by side and they are differnt blues and the eyes form differnt
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458962331.922524.jpg

And the pic the eyes form closer with the jb
I will have add the pic of the growth with the eyes
Jb on left crush on right

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back