Rainbow Chalices, Acan, Bower, etc.

Item Price
$60-$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rastafan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
447
Reaction score
118
Location
Bay area, CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there,

Eye-candy LPS up for grabs. I've been growing these for a couple of years and they are quite hardy. Shipping is flat $50 anywhere in Continental US, and I can offer free shipping on purchases of $350 and over. I can ship as early as Monday next week, if weather permits. Experienced shipper more than eight years now :) Just let me know if you have questions.

1. CB Flaming Bugatti Chalice - Sold
Chalice 44.jpg

2. BPC Flamethrower Chalice - Sold
Chalice 47.jpg

3. CB Motorcity Mayhem Chalice $160
Chalice 43.jpg

4. Glowstick Chalice - Sold
Chalice 40.jpg

5. CB Crazy Clown $80
Chalice 49.jpg

6. Grafting Mummy Eye $60
Chalice 35.jpg

7. JF My Miami $80 (Sold but have another one, Similar size)
Chalice 37.jpg

8. WWC Stellaria Chalice $60 each
Chalice 22.jpg

9. JF Antivenom Favia $60 each
Favia 6.jpg

10. Warpaint Bowerbanki $120
IMG_6318.jpeg

11. Calikid Mercules Acan $100
Acan 17.jpg

12. Calikid Fruitloops Micromussa $140
Acan 23.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do you have a colony photo of the glowstick chalice?
 
That glow stick will make it back to my list. Its a beauty
 
Adding more.. :)

Cb Flaming Bugatti $150
IMG_6243.jpeg

JF goldmeister $50
IMG_6251.jpeg

Melting Pot $80
IMG_6254.jpeg

Darth Maul Favia $40/each
IMG_6253.jpeg

Rainbow Acan $80
IMG_6255.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new