Rainbow fungia developing some great colors!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,315
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People have said that it's not a fungia, but the guy I bought it from swears that it is. The first pic was the same day that I brought it home and the last pic is from today. The tentacles are starting to develop some nice green fluorescence with tiny purple tips. It's a really cool little coral, 100% aquacultured too! It's funny, because it did move around to find the perfect spot for a few days :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
IMG_0932.jpeg

IMG_1240.jpeg
 
Coral is looking great! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new