Rainbow ID

Acro Crazy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Location
Portland Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Growing this out from a very small crust. I got this from Upscales in OR. I posted this on my local forum and thought I would try here. The closest thing I can find online is Jose's rainbow.
It's Purple with red polyps fading sharply to green base with green polyps and now has a third layer of sky blue.

D11E5138-D4C7-4E47-9F0C-7E575B1B82A3_zpsfxk7foab.jpg


C40638E3-B967-4040-B216-CC2B9271D871_zps6mac86uw.jpg


462C02FA-AF9F-4066-8AA2-CDEF0D6ABB1D_zpsfpfm7ut3.jpg
 
It barely looks like an Acropora, but I can see the radial corallites.

Yes it has multiple colors on it. But potentially it could be 1 of 200 different species of Acropora that could all have multiple colors.

There a millions of different first names, so this could as ell be Bart's Rainbow Acropora or Tina's Rainbow Acropora. The best way to find that out is to ask the persons' name from where you got it from.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new