rainbow magic aka game over chalice questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emoney
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emoney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
14
Location
Baltimore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a frag of the rainbow magic aka game over chalice. .I'm super excited! !
A few questions for fellow owners

What kinda lighting And flow for the best color?
Is it a hearty chalice?
Growth rate?
 
I thought they were 2 different chalices?

Game over is from ReeferPnoy and there's that new one from WWC called Rainbow Magic...
 
This one is like the one from sexy corals...I'm just calling it what the seller sold it as..
 
Got mine about 6 inches from the sand under 250 Phoenix with 4 Ati blue+ on a 24 inch deep tank. Ati are on 9 hours and Phoenix are on 4.5 hours
 
!BrbfEpwBGk~$(KGrHqMH-DMEvCDnrIjLBLznRV!7nw~~_35.JPG
!BrbfJ(!!2k~$(KGrHqIH-DgEvDjtge+!BLznRyf09!~~_35.JPG
!Brbhy3w!Wk~$(KGrHqIH-CoEvCKM+tU(BLzni9fUJQ~~_35.JPG


pics of the MC from the seller...NOT MY PICS

my frag
!B)LV!BQ!2k~$(KGrHqR,!hYEv1+0Ei-JBMMWGj5jWw~~_14.JPG
 
Bringing this back from the dead. Picked up a piece of the Rainbow Magic recently. I've seen a couple of pics here and there. Looks like a tough one to color up. Anybody with updated pics?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new