Rainbow Staggorn?? Help ID

frogman_reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2015
Messages
938
Reaction score
478
Location
San Antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all, just acquired this stick, but can't figure out what it is. Any ideas? image.jpeg

It has yellow, green, blue and purple tips and is pretty. I'll try and take a better pic of it.
 
Too small to tell much now, but my original guess would be an acropora tortuosa.
 
I got mine under 250w 20k ushios. Par metered my setup today and that locations about 270. Decent flow. How's yours placed?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new