• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Sunset & Jokers Blood Bowerbanki

Item Price
345-400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,018
Reaction score
1,616
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Couple extremely colorful & unique bowerbankis available. The Rainbow Sunset gets a very bright red & orange ring on the outer edge as it grows. Definitely don’t see many bowerbankis like it. The Jokers Blood is super cool too with how the green & purple seem to melt together. These are WYSIWYG pictures you will receive the entire piece/colony. PM or text 313-480-57five6 if interested.

Rainbow Sunset - $400 shipped
Jokers Blood - $345 shipped

PXL_20260125_063041896_Original.jpeg PXL_20260125_063047863_Original.jpeg PXL_20260125_063102293_Original.jpeg PXL_20260125_063119684_Original.jpeg PXL_20260125_063130167_Original.jpeg PXL_20260125_063137217_Original.jpeg PXL_20260125_063146788_Original.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new